Obama ‘Devastated’ As Judge Shoots Down Executive Order
November 10, 2015 6:34am PST
With Obama’s latest executive action on immigration, he was hoping to protect around 5 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. from deportation. Unfortunately for the president, however, this plan just got some very bad news courtesy of a federal appeals court.
On Monday, in a 2-1 ruling, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld a Texas federal judge’s ruling blocking the initiative from moving forward.
According to The Blaze, the White House claimed that the president was acting within his rights in deferring the deportation of select immigration groups. Republicans, however, accused Obama of an illegal executive overreach, and this ruling has since been praised by Texas Governor Greg Abbott.
“President Obama should abandon his lawless executive amnesty program and start enforcing the law today,” Abbott said in a news release.
This ruling makes it even more unlikely that this executive action will be implemented before Obama leaves office in 2017. I guess we can count this as yet another fail in the Obama presidency!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Federal Judge Issues Bombshell Ruling Against Obama – This Is It