Miranda Lambert Makes a Shocking Announcement
November 6, 2015 9:25am PST
This obviously came as a major blow to Shelton’s ex-wife Miranda Lambert, who struggled emotionally to make it through her powerful song “Bathroom Sink” during the awards show.
As Shelton and Stefani step out for the first time as an official couple, Lambert has issued a statement on her Facebook page that shows she is trying to stay positive during this difficult time. According to E! Online, she shared a photo of herself and her horse along with this statement:
“‘Horse Power’….. I’m still floating around on a cloud from last night. Thank you so much @cma for celebrating country music in a big way and for letting me be part of it. Today was a day spent reflecting on this amazing life that Nashville and country music fans have given me. And my friends. I’m so grateful #inspired #gypsyvanner #nomakeuptillnextweek #musicismedicine #chrisstapleton #unicorn #ponyportrait”
An insider close to Lambert reported that she wasn’t as surprise by Shelton and Stefani as a couple as many would think.
“She was not surprised to hear of the romance between Blake and Gwen. They were always pretty flirty,” the source said. “Miranda and Blake were on the rocks on and off and knew that this could always be a possibility.”
We can’t help but feel bad for Miranda.
Thankfully, for her, fans are showing their support on a new Facebook page called Team Miranda Lambert.
LIKE the page today to show Miranda we care about her!!!
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow
- BREAKING: Gwen Stefani Confirms She Is PREGNANT With Blake Shelton’s Child