Miranda Lambert SLAMS Blake Shelton At The CMAs – WOAH!
November 5, 2015 3:16pm PST
Earlier today, we reported on the awkwardness at the Country Music Awards last night between Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert.
Hours before the show, representatives for Gwen Stefani confirmed that she is officially dating Blake, and the news came as quite a blow to Miranda.
Despite this difficult news, Miranda still bravely took the stage at the CMAs. Knowing that her ex was in the audience, she sent Blake a powerful message with her song “Bathroom Sink.”
Here are the lyrics of the song, according to The Political Insider:
I pray as I get ready For God to make me steady
And I thank Him for His patience
And I take my medication
And bless this day and all it brings
And I clean up the bathroom sink
What did you think of her performance? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- You Won’t Believe What Dolly Parton Did At The Country Music Awards Last Night…
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow