Blake Shelton Shocks Country Fans – His Big Secret is Revealed
November 5, 2015 12:43pm PST
Just before the Country Music Awards last night, fans were stunned to find out that singer Blake Shelton is officially dating his fellow The Voice judge Gwen Stefani.
It turns out that the duo have actually been a couple for a few weeks. According to US Weekly, Shelton took Stefani to his home town in Oklahoma in October.
“Hi @blakeshelton @NBCTheVoice gx,” Stefani captioned the selfie of herself and Shelton on the plane tarmac in Oklahoma.
It was Stefani’s representatives who confirmed that the two were dating hours before the CMAs yesterday.
“Gwen and Blake are longtime friends who have very recently started dating,” her representative said in a statement.
Lambert was clearly affected by this bombshell, as she was very emotional during the show. As she accepted her award for Female Vocalist of the Year, she told the audience, “I needed a bright spot this year.”
What do you think about this new couple? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Blake Shelton Shocks Fans By Doing THIS at the Country Music Awards… Wow
- BREAKING: Gwen Stefani Confirms She Is PREGNANT With Blake Shelton’s Child