When She Walked On The Stage, No One Thought She’d Do THIS
November 5, 2015 10:35am PST
Victoria’s Secret has just announced the full list of 44 models who will walk at the this year’s twentieth anniversary fashion show, and boy are we excited!
According to Daily Mail, the show will feature some of the brand’s most beloved models as well as ten new angels who were announced earlier this year.
Two of the most buzzed about models on the list are Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid, both reality stars. Kendall gained fame as Kim Kardashian’s sister on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but in the last year or so she has become a successful model in her own right.
Gigi first came to the limelight on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but she is now also a successful model. Her audition for the show can be seen in the video at the top of this story.
Victoria’s Secret legends Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima will be back modeling in the show as well, with this being the sixteenth appearance for each of them. They both joined the Victoria’s Secret brand in 2000.
We can’t wait to see this show!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- Supermodels Take The Beach Volleyball Court – What Happens Next…OMG!
- Whoopi Goldberg Possibly To Be FIRED From ‘The View’ After She Does THIS
- Duck Dynasty Family Drop Bombshell Ahead Of Season Premiere – We Never Saw This Coming