Carrie Underwood Drops Bombshell About Her Marriage – We Never Saw This Coming
November 5, 2015 9:42am PST
The divorce rate in America is currently at an all time high, and it’s even higher in the world of Hollywood. That’s why it’s almost expected that celebrities who marry each other will quickly get divorced.
This week, however, Carrie Underwood revealed that that will NOT happen to her.
“Everyone is getting divorced,” Underwood told Cosmopolitan. “They’re dropping like flies! But we are good.”
“It helped that we were both established before we were married,” she continued, according to Daily Caller. “Neither one of us could be like, ‘I didn’t know it would be like this!’”
“When I am onstage, I am not Carrie: I am ‘Carrie Underwood.’ Obviously, I would never run off to Vegas and get drunk and marry a guy or trash some guy’s car. But everybody has had somebody who’s cheated on them or some jerk they dated,” She concluded.
We applaud Carrie for defying the odds and making her marriage work in the crazy world of Hollywood!
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS