Passersby Stunned To See Naked Woman On Roof – But Then They Found Out Why…
November 2, 2015 9:52am PST
On Friday afternoon, London residents were stunned to see a naked woman straddling a city rooftop for hours.
According to Daily Mail, artist Poppy Jackson straddled the rooftop of Toynbee Studios in East London naked as a piece of performance art. The performance was photographed and filmed by stunned bystanders who could not believe what they were seeing.
Raquel Rodrigues, 29, was one person who witnessed the event, and she told reporters that “people were having a peek and then going back to work.”
“I don’t know how she got away with it – if I was walking around naked I’d be arrested,” she added.
Jackson called the performance, “Site,” and her website says the show, “investigates questions relating to temporality, the body in site, representation and gender through consideration of the use of the body in performance as an activist practice.”
Jackson studied at Goldsmiths College, University of London and the London Dartington College of Arts, and she is set to repeat the performance today. She is known in the art world for her out of the box projects. Once, she even asked for menstrual blood donations for an art piece…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- “Loch Ness Monster” Caught On Camera – You Won’t Believe Where
- You Won’t Believe What Dolly Parton Did At The Country Music Awards Last Night…
- Horrifying Moment Teacher Strips NAKED – What Happens Next Is Even Worse…