BREAKING: Experts Warn Eating Just ONE Steak A Week Greatly Increases Risks Of Cancer
AUTHOR MRC Editor
November 2, 2015 8:38am PST
Doctors have just issued a warning that comes as bad news to meat lovers everywhere.
According to Daily Mail, a major new study has revealed that eating just one steak a week increases the risks of bowel cancer by more then two fifths. Experts have found that just four portions of red meat, which is less than a single 10oz steak, could make you 42% more likely to develop the dreaded disease.
Even having just two portions of red meat a week increases the risk of bowel cancer by a fifth, according to the study, which involved 500,000 middle-aged men and women. This comes just days after World Health Organization warned that processed meats pose as big a threat for cancer as cigarettes do.
Bowel cancer is one of the deadliest forms of cancer in the world, second only to lung cancer in the number of people it kills every year.
Will these findings change the way you ear? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Obama Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Medical Emergency
- Major Secret About Joey Feek Is Revealed In Her Obituary – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Blake Shelton Drops Bombshell About Terminally Ill Joey Feek