‘The View’ Facing Cancellation After They Said THIS About Carly Fiorina
October 30, 2015 8:34am PST
ABC’s liberal talkshow The View has been on it’s last legs for years now, but they might have finally done themselves in this week…
While discussing the GOP debate yesterday, the women on the panel attacked Carly Fiorina for her appearance.
According to Q Political, host Michelle Collins said Fiorina, “looked demented!… A smiling Fiorina, could you imagine? It’d give me nightmares.”
“I wish it was a Halloween mask,” added the unfunny comedienne Joy Behar. “I’d love that!”
It’s ironic that these same women slam Donald Trump for criticizing women’s appearance, but when they do it, it’s totally ok! Proud Christian Paula Faris tried to take a stand for Fiorina by saying, “demented is a strong word,” but Whoopi Goldberg immediately shut her down.
“As a comic, she means demented. I think as a comic we have to stand up for the words we use,” Whoopi snapped.
Even liberals are pissed at The View this time, causing many to believe that they may finally be cancelled. We can only hope!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Whoopi Goldberg To Be FORCED OUT Of ‘The View’ After THIS Happens
- Whoopi Runs Her Mouth About Trump… BAD Idea!
- BREAKING: Cruz To Make ‘Major Announcement’ – This Could Be It
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Hillary Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On When She Did THIS