What Phil Robertson Just Did To A Wounded Veteran Gave Me CHILLS
October 30, 2015 7:36am PST
Duck Dynasty’s Robertson family is known for both their patriotism and their strong Christian values. Family patriarch Phil Robertson just combined both of these attributes when he did something truly touching for an elderly war veteran.
During the family’s recent Duck Commander Cruise, a 97-year-old combat photographer decided he wanted to finally be baptized to show his devotion to God. According to Q Political, Phil Robertson told the veteran that he would be more than happy to baptize him.
This is one of the many reasons why we love the Robertson family!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- BREAKING: Active Shooter In Texas – Police Officer Shot
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God