Mike Tyson ‘Comes Out,’ But Not In The Way You’re Thinking
October 27, 2015 12:47pm PST
Mike Tyson is arguably the best boxer of all time, and he’s known for being one of the toughest man alive. Because of this, it should come as no surprise that he just came out in support of another man who is tough as nails: Donald Trump.
“(Trump) should be President of the United States,” Tyson told HuffPost Live, according to The Political Insider. When the hosts asked him directly if he would vote for Trump, Tyson responded with an emphatic, “Yeah, hell yeah! Big time.”
We applaud Mike Tyson for coming out as a Trump supporter. Welcome to the club, Mike!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces