BREAKING: Celebrity Drops Bombshell – ‘I Had A Lesbian Affair With Hillary Clinton’
October 27, 2015 6:12am PST
In a recent interview, John Lennon’s widow Yoko Ono dropped a bombshell when she revealed that she had a steamy lesbian affair with presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton back in the 1970s.
Yoko told reporters that met Hillary when they were protesting the Vietnam War in New York City, and that they got to know each other “intimately.”
“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” Yoko explained, according to World News Daily. “We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign.”
Yoko went on to say that Hillary becoming president “would be a great advancement for LGBT and Women rights in America.”
This is not the first time Hillary has faced rumors about her sexuality. Past mistresses of Bill Clinton’s have said that Hillary has actually had sex with more women than he has!
What do you think about this bombshell claim? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End