She Lay Out Cookies At The Bottom Of Her Pie Crust, But What She Does Next Looks DELICIOUS
AUTHOR MRC Editor
October 26, 2015 11:16am PST
This made my mouth WATER!
The recipe for a “No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie” is going viral today, and this dish is just as delicious as it sounds!
According to American Overlook, all you need for this is a 13-ounce package of Chips Ahoy crunchy cookies, a 9-ounce prepared graham cracker pie crust, 1 cup of milk and an 8-ounce container of Cool Whip. Set aside two of the cookies, and dump the other eight in a measuring cup full of milk.
Once you’ve done this, line the bottom of the graham cracker crust with a single layer of cookies. Then, spread 1/3 of your Cool Whip over the top of the cookies and repeat the first step again, making another layer of cookies. Once again, top this layer with cool whip.
Sprinkle some cookie crumble on top and leave it in the fridge for at least 8 hours. Once it’s done, you’ll have a delicious treat to serve to your family!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite