‘Jeopardy!’ Contestant DESTROYS Liberals With This Awesome Answer
October 26, 2015 8:44am PST
On Friday’s episode of Jeopardy!, one brave contestant annihilated liberals across the country with one epically wrong answer.
According to The Political Insider, the Final Jeopardy clue showed a picture of a flower along with the caption, “The flower pictured here is called this, also a disparaging term for people on the political left.”
The answer, of course, is a “bleeding heart,” but this woman chose to give a very different answer.
“What is a pansy?” she wrote as the audience broke out into laughter.
“Yep, you found a way to insult liberals in this country,” Trebek joked afterwards. “Although I do like ‘pansy.'”
What do you think about this answer? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell