Muslims Livid After Texas Mayor BANS Shariah Court – Here’s How She Responded
October 26, 2015 7:49am PST
Muslims in the Dallas suburb of Irving made headlines recently when they started a “voluntary” Shariah court and sought sanctions from the city. Mayor Beth Van Duyne, however, has just shut them down in an EPIC way.
According to GOP The Daily Dose, the Irving city council was split 5-4 in a March decision to not allow the court to move forward, but Van Duyne was emphatic that Shariah Law is unconstitutional and shouldn’t be allowed here.
The mayor quickly put a stop to this Shariah Law nonsense, but this won’t be the last time Muslims try to bring this system of law to the United States.
“American citizens need to remember that their rights are guaranteed by the Constitution and I believe that no one should subjugate themselves to anything less,” Van Duyne said afterwards.
What do you think about what this mayor did? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop