Laura Bush Makes Major Announcement
October 19, 2015 7:37am PST
Unlike our current first lady, Laura Bush is the epitome of class and elegance.
While Michelle Obama has shamelessly used her time as first lady to push her own ridiculous agendas, Laura Bush actually cares about the American people, and she continues to do whatever she can to help them.
According to Q Political, it was just announced that Bush will be given the “Person of Vision” award by the Prevent Blindness Organization in Chicago on November 5th at their annual “Person of Vision Dinner.”
The CEO of Prevent Blindness announced their decision in a statement:
“Today, with leaders such as former first lady Laura Bush, we continue that legacy of providing resources that save sight and promote healthy vision across the lifespan. We want to honor [Mrs. Bush] for her tireless efforts to improve the lives of our children through enriching literacy and educational programs and advocating for vision care to be part of the strategy.”
We applaud Prevent Blindness for honoring Laura Bush with this award. They could not have picked a better person for it!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK