Obama Announces Plans To Negotiate With North Korea
October 16, 2015 2:56pm PST
Obama dropped a bombshell today when he revealed that he is ready to negotiate with North Korea if they are indeed serious about abandoning nuclear weapons.
According to Fox News, Obama made these comments just after meeting with South Korean President Park Geun-hye, who is a close ally of the U.S.
“At the point where Pyongyang says, `We’re interested in seeing relief from sanctions and improved relations, and we are prepared to have a serious conversation about denuclearization,’ it’s fair to say we’ll be right there at the table,” Obama said in today’s press conference.
North Korea has conducted three nuclear tests since 2006, and they are currently developing a mobile ballistic missile that would be able to hit the U.S. There has been speculation that they are also planning either another rocket launch or another nuclear test explosion. Should North Korea do either of these things, Obama and Park say that they “will face consequences, including seeking further significant measures by the UN Security Council.”
Do you think we should be negotiating with North Korea? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- Obama’s White House BRAGS About Lying To Americans
- ALERT: Muslims in Iran Just Did Something Terrifying… It’s Happening