BREAKING: Dolly Parton Hospitalized – This Isn’t Good
October 16, 2015 6:08am PST
Dolly Parton fans have been in panic mode this week after the National Enquirer reported that the legendary singer had been diagnosed with stomach cancer.
These rumors seemed like they could be true, since the 69 year-old singer had been spotted going in and out of the hospital in the last few weeks. Now, however, Parton has spoken out to set her fans straight about these rumors, and to let them know the REAL reason she was in the hospital.
“It is true that I had kidney stones,” Parton said, according to Fox News. “I had them removed three weeks ago and I am doing just fine!”
Never one to miss an opportunity to promote her projects, Parton went on to let her fans know what she is working on these days.
“I am back to work and last week I was at Dollywood filming parts for my new movie ‘Coat of Many Colors,'” she continued. “I love and appreciate everyone’s concern.”
We thank God that Dolly Parton is in good health once again!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary Country Music Star Found Dead
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted