King Pin El Chapo Was Just Caught – You’ll Never Guess Where
October 15, 2015 11:28am PST
After months on the run, the infamous drug lord Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman has reportedly been “cornered” by Mexican soldiers in a mountainous region in Sinaloa.
According to Daily Mail, Guzman was tracked to the mountains after his cell phone was found and tracked by US drug enforcement agents. Mexican authorities have since shut off 13 communities from Jesus Maria, which is located 30 miles north of the state’s capital Culiacan.
This comes three months after Guzman escaped from his prison cell, humiliating the Mexican government. Authorities in both the U.S. and Mexico were skeptical that they would ever catch the violent drug lord.
We’ll update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise