Doctors Shocked to Find a FETUS Inside of This Boy
October 10, 2015 10:19am PST
A four year-old boy in India was recently found to be “pregnant” due to an extremely rare stomach condition.
According to Daily Mail, the boy was born in the village of Kharikabandh with a fetus inside his abdomen. Experts say the boy likely has a condition called “foetus in fetu,” which affects less than 1 in 500,000 births. The condition is so rare that there are only 200 reports of it ever happening.
The boy began complaining of stomach pains last week and he was rushed to the hospital, where doctors told him he likely had a tumor. Hospital officials were stunned when CT scan revealed the boy had a “developed” dead fetus inside his abdomen.
“The dead embryo – which had hands, legs, nails and a partially formed head – was removed from the child’s body after a long operation,” said Dr Shirshendu Giri, who performed the surgery. “The boy is is alright now still under close observation.”
What do you think about this disturbing case? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Thug Attacks Scrawny Boy For ‘Being White’ – Then Gets A Nasty Surprise
- You Won’t Believe What This Drunken Stripper Was Caught Doing With A 15 Year-Old Boy