When Obama Arrived In Oregon, He Never Expected THIS To Be Waiting For Him…
October 9, 2015 12:40pm PST
Last week, we reported that another school shooting took place at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, and it claimed the lives of at least ten people. Within hours of the shooting, President Obama already shamelessly used this tragedy to push his own ridiculous anti-gun agenda.
On Friday, Obama arrived in Roseburg to “offer his support to the victims,” and of course exploit them for his own political gain. However, the president was stunned when he arrived in town to a mass anti-Obama, pro-gun protest in the streets of Roseburg.
On the day of the shooting, Obama said it was “something we should politicize” to bring about gun control.
“Each time this happens, I’m going to bring this up. Each time this happens, I am going to say we can actually do something about it,” Obama said, according to The Blaze.
Today, hundreds of Roseburg residents let Obama know exactly what they think about Obama using them for his own political gain.
We applaud this town for letting Obama know EXACTLY what they think of him. Take THAT, Barry!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Hillary Clinton Gets The WORST News Of Her Campaign – She’s In Trouble