Last week, we reported that another school shooting took place at Umpqua Community College in Oregon, and it claimed the lives of at least ten people. Within hours of the shooting, President Obama was already shamelessly using this tragedy to push his own ridiculous anti-gun agenda.
Now, the White House has announced that Obama is planning yet another sweeping executive order, and this time he’s coming after guns.
“The president has frequently pushed his team to consider a range of executive actions that could more effectively keep guns out of the hands of criminals and others who shouldn’t have access to them,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said Monday. “That’s something that is ongoing here.”
This came hours after Hillary Clinton announced that she is considering taking major executive action against guns should she become president. According to The Daily Caller, Clinton announced that she would consider signing off on an order that would expand background checks on gun buyers by closing the “gun-show loophole.”
“I don’t have anything to announce at this point, but we certainly welcome the kind of debate that Secretary Clinton is continuing,” Earnest added.
Reporters continued to press Earnest for more information, but he declined to reveal more details about the terrifying plan.
“I don’t have a lot of details to provide you in terms of the work that’s being done by the President’s team to do this scrub of the available authorities that the president may have to address gun violence,” Earnest said. “But that is ongoing work and if there are any conclusions that are arrived at that the President agrees with then we will announce it publicly.”
We can only hope that we get Obama out of office before he has the chance to sign off on something that would destroy our second amendment rights…
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.