Outrage After Duck Dynasty Star Makes Controversial Sex Statement
October 2, 2015 2:27pm PST
Duck Dynasty’s Robertson family has found themselves in hot water this week after they made some “controversial” comments about the Josh Duggar sex scandal.
Though the liberal media has completely turned on the devoutly Christian Duggar family in the wake of the scandal, Jase and Missy Robertson spoke out this week urging Americans to forgive the 19 Kids & Counting star.
“You can forgive somebody, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t consequences for your actions,” Jase said, acknowledging that Josh should be punished for what he has done.
“As far as the relationship, that’s gotta be her decision whether or not she wants to go on without him,” his wife Missy added, according to CNS News. “She certainly has that right, because he interrupted their marriage with those affairs, but forgiveness is not really a choice, you know, if you want forgiveness from God.”
“I think forgiving and forgetting are two different things,” she added.
Missy went on to say that even though what Josh did was wrong, it doesn’t mean he should not be forgiven.
“It’s gonna be hard to stand in front of Jesus on judgment day and say, ‘I expect forgiveness, but I’m not gonna forgive,'” Missy concluded. “And God teaches against that. He says, ‘You must forgive’ — and it’s not easy.”
What do you think about what the Robertsons had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This