After She Posted These Photos Police Found Her Corpse – But They Didn’t Expect to See THIS
October 1, 2015 10:15am PST
A young Arkansas mother sent a series of disturbing Snapchats before she was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head.
21-year-old mother Stephanie Hernandez was found dead on September 27 in North Little Rock, Arkansas. According to American Overlook, she was found at 7:35 p.m, minutes after sending a series of selfies to her friends and family.
Her boyfriend, Rafael Gonzalez, 20, has been arrested for her murder and is being held on $1 million bond. The couple lived with a male and female roommate, and the male roommate confirmed that Gonzalez broke down in tears after they found Hernandez and confessed to the crime.
The female roommate recounted that Gonzalez often walked around their apartment with his handgun and would “routinely” stick it against Hernandez’s head while “playing around.”
Hernandez’s family is devastated by the young woman’s death.
“It’s hurting. It’s hurting all of us,” said Rey Hernandez, the victim’s uncle. “Really distraught. We are in pain. We didn’t expect this at all.”
Gonzalez has pleaded not guilty, and he is currently awaiting trial.
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Hillary Furious After Damning Image Goes Viral
- Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot