Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Stepdaughter Pleads Not Guilty To Robbery Charges
October 1, 2015 6:54am PST
Last week, Dog the Bounty Hunter was stunned when his stepdaughter, Nicole Gillespie, was arrested for robbing a bank in Hawaii. Now, she has had her first court appearance and entered her plea.
According to Star Advertiser, the 35 year-old entered a not guilty plea to her second degree robbery charges in Circuit Court. She was arraigned on video from Oahu Community Correctional Center, where she is being held because she can’t afford to post her $40,000 bail.
Gillespie’s lengthy criminal record includes 18 felony convictions for theft and forgery beginning in 1999. She is believed to have been homeless, as she gave no home address when she was arrested.
Gillespie is the daughter of one of Dog’s ex-wives whom he was married to for a brief time many years ago. Though he was close to his stepdaughter when she was a child, he had not seen her in many years.
Gillespie’s trial will take place the week of November 30. Unless she can post bail, she’ll be in jail until then.
We’ll be praying for Dog’s family during this difficult time!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him