When You See What This Woman Did on a Plane, You’ll Turn Bright Red
September 30, 2015 7:06am PST
A Hawaiian realtor is in hot water this week after she got drunk, exposed her breasts, and refused to stop smoking an e-cigarette during a flight from Las Vegas to her home state.
Kristin Sharp, 34, was questioned by the FBI after she argued with a flight attendant on the Allegiance Air flight. Witnesses say she was “drunk and belligerent,” but Sharp denies these accusations.
“I’m apologizing that it did happen, but it did not need to get carried to the level that it did,” Sharp told reporters, according to Daily Mail. “I think he [the flight attendant] had a bad day and was taking it out on me with a bad attitude.”
She went on to add that the flight attendant was “very rude” to her.
Sharp’s fellow passengers, however, tell a different story. They say she exposed her breasts and swore at the attendant before throwing a crumbled soda can with soda still in it at him.
“I didn’t mean to throw it at him,” she said afterwards. “I was trying to hit the trash can that was next to him.”
The flight crew was forced to move Sharp and her boyfriend, Bryant Clark, away from the cockpit. At that time, Sharp passed out for the rest of the flight.
Sharp will likely face criminal charges for this incident. The punishment for assaulting a flight attendant ranges from a fine to up to 20 years in jail.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…