Beth Chapman Betrays Dog the Bounty Hunter – Will Their Family Survive?
September 28, 2015 2:06pm PST
Last week, fans of Dog the Bounty Hunter were shocked when his stepdaughter Nicole Gillespie was arrested for robbing a bank in Hawaii.
Now, it has been revealed that she was caught thanks to Dog’s current wife, Beth Chapman. According to New York Daily News, Beth tipped off Hawaii police after she recognized Gillespie on surveillance footage of the robbery. Her husband, whose legal name is Duane Chapman, also saw the video, and he was stunned.
“We’re watching the news with the kids and all of a sudden it’s Nikkie with a cap on,” Duane Chapman said.
“I didn’t know this Nikki at all,” he added. “The girl I knew was soft, tender, a kind of a tomboy.”
Beth Chapman bluntly added that despite this, Gillespie is now “a bank robber.”
Gillespie is Chapman’s stepdaughter from his two year marriage to Tawny Marie. He remembers her fondly as a young woman who went to church, but he added that he hadn’t seen her in years.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him