Michelle Obama Ditches Responsibilities To Party With Beyonce
September 28, 2015 8:40am PST
The Obamas have become infamous for ditching their responsibilities to party with celebrities. This weekend, Michelle Obama did this once again when she jumped onstage as Beyonce performed at the Global Citizen Festival in front of a crowd of 60,000 people.
According to Vanity Fair, the crowd had already seen performances by musicians like Coldplay and Ed Sheeran when Beyonce took the stage. After she did her set, the first lady suddenly ran onstage and hugged the singer before grabbing the microphone for herself.
“These are our girls,” Michelle reminded the confused audience.
In classic Michelle Obama form, she can’t stand the thought of A-list celebrities getting attention over her. Michelle loves to feel like she IS Beyonce, so it should come as no surprise that she ran onstage to steal the singer’s microphone so that she could push her own ridiculous agenda.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong