Bruce ‘Caitlyn’ Jenner Gets MAJOR News From Court
September 25, 2015 10:40am PST
Last week, it was reported that authorities were considering charging Caitlyn Jenner with vehicular manslaughter for a fatal car accident she caused back in February. Prosecutors are still deciding whether or not to charge Jenner, and the reality TV star recently broke her silence about the incident and her fears about jail.
As she waits for news about her manslaughter charges, Jenner got a very different kind of news from the courts this week. According to Daily Mail, Jenner legally became a woman at an L.A. court hearing on Friday. “Caitlyn” also became her legal name.
Complaining of physical threats, Jenner did not appear in court to provide details about her gender change. Instead, she sent her lawyers to court to get the news.
A few months ago, Jenner revealed she came out as transgender because she was tired of “telling lies.”
“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life, you never dealt with yourself,'” she said. “I don’t want that to happen.”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Millions Of Americans Come Together To Defy Obama In A Big Way
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!