Trump EXPOSES The Pope – You’ll LOVE This
September 24, 2015 11:19am PST
Yesterday, the pope and Obama teamed up for what was clearly a publicity stunt designed to make Americans want to let more illegals in.
While Obama and his minions are kissing the pope’s butt, GOP frontrunner Donald Trump isn’t having any of it. On Wednesday, the pope demanded that the U.S. take in more illegal immigrants, and Trump couldn’t help but respond.
“Well, I think his words are beautiful and I respect the Pope and I like the Pope very much,” Trump told CNN today. “I will say this, we have a country that is going through tremendous problems. We owe $19 trillion. So No. 1 we can’t afford this process.”
When Trump was told that the pope had urged Americans to accept that climate change is a problem, he knew he couldn’t stay silent. The business mogul said that he is “not a believer in climate change,” and that all the changes Obama and the pope are speaking of are simply “weather.”
“It’s called weather changes and you have storm and you have rain and you have beautiful days,” Trump commented.
We’re glad that Trump has the guts to call out Pope Francis. The pope should be a symbol of love, not someone pushing ridiculous political agendas.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End