Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Gets Some Awful News – Please Pray
September 23, 2015 7:23am PST
Dog The Bounty Hunter’s homeless stepdaughter was arrested on Sunday after she reportedly tried to rob a bank in Hawaii.
According to Daily Mail, Nicole Gillespie, 35, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree robbery of the Territorial Saving Bank in Honolulu, which took place on September 3.
Gillespie is the daughter of one of Dog’s four ex-wives. Dog and his current wife, Beth Chapman, released a statement this week expressing their shock and heartbreak at Gillespie’s “life of crime.”
“It’s always difficult and disheartening when someone you knew as a child, grows up and chooses a life of crime,” the statement read. “That is the case with Nicole Gillespie, who has been accused of robbing the Territorial Savings Bank on Bishop Street on Sept. 3.”
“We have not seen ‘Nickie’ in over 10 years,” it continued. “Watching her on CrimeStoppers left us all shocked and heartbroken.”
A woman strongly resembling Gillespie was caught on camera walking into the bank and handing a note to the teller. Afterwards, she fled the scene on foot. Gillespie’s mother was reportedly only married to Dog for a brief time.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality