‘Clock Kid’ Family Facing Charges After Incident Is Exposed As A Hoax
September 23, 2015 6:39am PST
By now, we’ve all heard about Ahmed Mohamed, the Muslim 14 year-old who built a clock for his teachers and ended up in handcuffs after police were called because it resembled a bomb.
Of course, Obama and his minions have been all over this story, and the president even went so far as to invite the boy to the White House. Now, however, things aren’t looking nearly so good for Ahmed and his family…
Former New Jersey Superior Court Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on The Kelly File this week to warn that Ahmed’s family could face fraud charges if this incident is exposed as a publicity stunt.
“If this was part of a purposeful stunt and if the parents were involved in this and if everybody from Mark Zuckerberg to President Obama fell for this, this is not good,” Napolitano said, according to Infowars.
Napolitano went on to point out that thousands of dollars have been donated to Ahmed’s family since the incident.
“If the parents were involved in the hoax, now you now have a fraud going on because money has been collected on false pretenses,” Napolitano continued.
Many have pointed out that Ahmed’s “clock” actually did look a lot like a bomb. Even Ahmed himself admitted that it looked suspicious in a Youtube video.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim