Disturbing Trend Of Men Wearing Wedding Dresses Sweeps Nation – Do You Support It?
September 22, 2015 9:42am PST
A few weeks ago, gay marriage was legalized in the U.S. Now, a disturbing trend is sweeping the nation that we never saw coming…
According to American Overlook, an increasing number of men are now wearing the white wedding gowns that are traditionally worn only by women. Photos show men in beards wearing elaborate wedding dresses that nobody thought would EVER be worn by men.
Do you think these photos represent the institution of marriage being destroyed, or are they completely harmless? Should men be wearing these dresses at all? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Muslim Marries 8 Year-Old – What Happens On The Wedding Night Is Horrifying
- She Started Undressing In Front Of Millions Of People – Then She Did THIS
- I Thought This Photo Was Adorable, But Then I Zoomed Out…