Her Son Walked Out of a Closet Naked…. But She Was Mortified to See What Was Behind Him
September 18, 2015 6:57am PST
A Mississippi mother came home early one day to find her son walking out of a closet without any pants on. When the mother peered inside the closet, she found something that put her son in jail for ten years.
According to Conservative Tribune, Christopher Wilson, 31, was sentenced to a decade in jail this week for the rape of his girlfriend’s 13 year-old daughter. Court papers say that Wilson’s mother came home on December 6, 2011 to find him in a locked closet with no pants on. When she looked inside, she found his girlfriend’s teenage daughter lying on the floor with her pants down.
Realizing her son had sexually assaulted the child, she immediately called the police. Four years later, Wilson finally plead guilty to one count of gratification of lust.
In addition to the decade behind bars, the pedophile received a five-year suspended sentence under the supervision of the Mississippi Department of Corrections. He will also be under the supervision of the court for another three years.
Considering how pedophiles are treated in prison, Wilson may not even make it out alive.
We’re glad his mother had the courage to do the right thing!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him