Hillary Tries to Insult Trump… But He Shoves Her BS Right Back in Her FACE!
September 17, 2015 8:06am PST
Hours after the second GOP debate last night, Hillary Clinton appeared on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon in a pathetic attempt to both humanize herself and shame Donald Trump.
Of course, she failed miserably with both of these attempts.
According to The Hill, Hillary participated in a skit in which she had a “phone call” with Trump, who was being portrayed and lampooned by Fallon.
“I spent my entire career fighting for women’s rights. … I am curious, Donald, what is your stance on women’s issues?” Clinton asked Fallon’s Trump.
“Look, I know a lot of women, and they all have issues,” Fallon said as Trump. The entire skit pretty much went downhill from there…
Hillary spent the rest of her interview trying desperately to make fun of Trump, even going so far as to impersonate him.
Unfortunately, Hillary’s attempts at humor fell flat.
The problem with Hillary is that there’s nothing “real” about her, and there’s nobody more “real” than Trump. Her numbers are sliding because Americans can see through her BS. Meanwhile, Trump has earned himself millions of supporters because people know that he is always telling it like it is.
Nice try, Hillary, but your days in this race are clearly numbered!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This