Hollywood Star Disrespects 9/11 Victims – HUGE Mistake!
September 14, 2015 9:16am PST
It was the fourteenth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attack last week, and one Hollywood actor is now in big trouble after he disrespected the victims in a truly despicable way.
Adrian Grenier is known as a star of the hit show Entourage, which was turned into a movie earlier this year. According to Daily Mail, the 39 year-old posted a tweet on Friday that read, “R.I.P. the 2,996 Americans who died in 9/11. R.I.P. the 1,455,590 innocent Iraqis who died during the U.S. invasion for something they didn’t do.”
The tweet was quickly deleted, but the damage was already done. Grenier has since been slammed by conservatives all over the country, who are calling his tweet “classless.”
Liberals have applauded Grenier and called his tweet “courageous,” but the majority of Americans have made it clear that this kind of post will NOT be tolerated.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured
- Pilot Orders Obama OFF Helicopter For Disrespecting US Marine