Terrorists Planning To BOMB 9/11 Memorial
September 11, 2015 1:05pm PST
A Florida man has been arrested for plotting to bomb a 9/11 memorial in Missouri.
According to Breitbart, Joshua Ryne Goldberg, 20, has been charged with distributing information relating to explosives, destructive devices and weapons of mass destruction.
Goldberg reportedly began communicating with an undercover FBI agent in July telling him how to make a bomb. He then told the agent to plant the bomb at a 9/11 memorial in Kansas City, Missouri that was erected for the 14th anniversary today.
Goldberg first popped up on the FBI’s radar earlier this year, when they traced messages claiming responsibility for terrorist attacks in Texas and Australia to an account in Orange Park, where the 20 year-old lives.
But it wasn’t until Goldberg instructed the agent on how to make a bomb that his fate was sealed.
“What weapons do you have brother? I can send you guides on how to make bombs if you need help making them,” one message from Goldberg read. He then sent the agent a bomb-making guide on August 19.
Goldberg claimed to be living in Perth, Australia, and he told the agent that a pressure cooker bomb would be best to use on the memorial.
Goldberg’s bail hearing has been set for Tuesday. Two public defenders have been assigned to his case, but both of them refused to comment.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her