Sarah Palin ANNIHILATES ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters – Calls Them ‘Dogs’
September 9, 2015 1:55pm PST
Former Governor of Alaska Sarah Palin has never been afraid to tell it like it is, regardless of who she offends. During an anti-Iran nuclear deal rally in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, Palin did that once again when she called out Black Lives Matter protesters.
According to Mediaite, Palin opened the rally by thanking everyone for coming out to let their opposition to the deal be known, but then she had another group to thank.
“Oh, and you know, since our president won’t say it, since he still hasn’t called off the dogs, we’ll say,” Palin said. “Police officers and first responders all across this great land, we’ve got your back, we salute you! Thank you, police officers!”
Liberals have slammed Palin for her comments, saying that she is “racist” because she compared black protesters to animals. We, however, LOVE what she said!
What do you think about Palin’s comments? Let us know in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Obama’s White House BRAGS About Lying To Americans
- ALERT: Muslims in Iran Just Did Something Terrifying… It’s Happening