Playboy Bunnies Release BOMBSHELL Photos – Nobody Saw This Coming…
September 9, 2015 12:01pm PST
Playboy models are known for being sexy objects of perfection. However, a new photo series shows that they are just like everyone else.
Award-winning stylist Melissa Murphy, 37, has become famous in recent years for posting photos of her clients before and after she transforms their faces with makeup. Her Twitter and Instagram photos feature women from all walks of life, from actresses to Playboy models to office executives.
According to Daily Mail, Murphy has been in the industry for over a decade, and she says there’s no difference between doing makeup for an actress or for a businesswoman.
“If you’re going to make a woman beautiful,” she said, “you’re just going to make the woman beautiful.”
While many have been supportive of Murphy’s photos, some people have not been in favor of what she does.
“Holy cow she is a completely different person,” one man commented on Instagram. “It’s because of s*** like this that I always take girls swimming before I call them my girlfriend.”
Murphy, however, chooses to focus on the positives.
“I love all of us women supporting each other,” Melissa wrote in a recent post. “It makes me so happy.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Bikini-Clad Girl Lures Cameraman To Her Pool – What Happens Next…OMG!
- Trump Leaks ‘Controversial’ Image Of Heidi Cruz After Nude Photos Of Melania Surface