He Put Raw Meat Inside An Onion Then Wrapped It In Bacon, But What He Did Next…OMG!
September 9, 2015 7:40am PST
In this video, you’ll learn how to make a tasty treat that you’re whole family is sure to enjoy!
The dish is called “BBQ Bacon Meatballs,” and it tastes even better than it sounds! According to American Overlook, here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this:
- 2 yellow onions
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. spicy ketchup
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 pack of bacon
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
First, slice up the onions and leave the biggest outside parts whole. Then, put them aside and mix ground beef with diced onions, mushrooms, brown sugar, parsley and breadcrumbs.
Mix all these ingredients together with your hands and then stuff them into the onions. Once you’ve done this, wrap the whole thing in bacon.
Bake these meatballs at 425 °F for 40 minutes, then slather them in barbecue sauce and bake for another five minutes. The result will be a DELICIOUS treat that will have your family begging for seconds.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Michelle Obama Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Will Affect All Of Us
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite