Obama-Appointed Judge Submits To Muslim Terrorists In DISGUSTING Way
September 3, 2015 6:20pm PST
The people of the 9th Circuit Court have ruled that a global FBI terrorism want ad poster cannot be put up or displayed because it may offend Muslims.
In 2013 the FBI decided they wanted to run a campaign for anti-terrorism awareness by putting ads with photos that had sixteen of the world’s Most Wanted Terrorists. However, the 9th Circuit Court decided that this type of want ad would increase complaints and cause way too many problems. According to Liberty Alliance, this want ad idea was sponsored by the Joint Terrorism Task Force.
It’s sickening that authorities aren’t even able to LOOK for terrorists now due to risks of “offending Muslims…”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming