28 Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With Her Students At Disneyland
September 4, 2015 4:19pm PST
A 28 year old high school teacher has pursued multiple relationships with students who are underage.
Michelle Yeh was a substitute teacher at San Pedro High School before she was arrested earlier this month and charged with several felonies involving two underage males including four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16; two counts of oral copulation of a minor; and two counts of lewd acts on a child 15 years of age.
According to the LA Times, Yeh is also facing three misdemeanor counts of child molestation.
It all started last February, when Yeh took a temporary teaching assignment in the high school’s science department. After the school year ended, she reached out to a 15 year-old male student asking for a private meeting, and the two began a sexual relationship.
Yeh is currently free on $100,000 bail. If she is convicted, she faces up to nine years, eight months in prison.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him