When This Thug Attempted To Rob A Store, He Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
August 27, 2015 1:16pm PST
Surveillance footage shows a young black male enter a Houston, Texas convenience store on Wednesday, May 20, 2015, at 4:19 a.m. Initially, the young thug posed as a customer, but then he approached a store employee with a large knife…
Unfortunately for the wannabe robber, things didn’t quite go according to plan.
According to Liveleak, the thug jumped over the sales counter and pointed a knife at the female cashier as he demanded money from the register. Thinking fast, the brave girl grabbed the suspect by the wrist, dragged him to the front door, and pushed him out of the store.
Police have released the surveillance footage in an attempt to find the suspect, who is described as a black male, with brown eyes, between 5’9″ and 6’0 tall. We think he’s probably hiding somewhere out of embarrassment, since now the whole world has seen him get taken down by a girl!
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next