George Zimmerman Calls Out Obama – ‘He’s RACIST’
August 27, 2015 11:29am PST
Yesterday, the world was stunned when a disgruntled former employee shot and killed a reporter and her cameraman on live television.
Of course, Obama and his minions didn’t even let 24 hours go by after the tragedy occurred before they began shamelessly using the shooting to further their gun-grabbing agenda.
Today, Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman, 31, stirred up controversy when he slammed Obama for the way he has handled this tragedy in a series of angry tweets.
“Pansy Fester (sic) lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism. Murders 2 whites,” Zimmerman wrote, referring to the shooter. “Hate crime, 100%. Racist Obama says nothing condeming (sic).”
According to Daily Mail, Zimmerman didn’t stop there…
While liberals have slammed Zimmerman for the tweets, conservatives have celebrated him for exposing the ridiculous way Obama handled this tragedy.
What do you think about what Zimmerman had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office