Michelle Obama Divorce Rumors Pose MAJOR Threat To US
August 25, 2015 3:05pm PST
Over the last few months, rumors have swirled that the Obama marriage is about to come to an end.
Last summer, the Japanese Prime Minister accidentally dropped a bombshell when he revealed that it’s a known fact in diplomatic circles that the Obama marriage is a sham. This year, the Obamas spent virtually the entire summer apart, as Michelle took any excuse she could find to leave the White House.
During their family vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, Michelle and Barack were barely seen together at all, as the president spent nearly every moment of the trip at the golf course.
While an Obama divorce may seem like a good thing, it actually could put us in danger in terms of U.S. foreign relations. Most other countries aren’t as laid back about divorce as we are, so foreign dignitaries aren’t going to want to do business with a president who is in the process of leaving his wife.
Check out the video above and see what you think. What are your thoughts on an Obama divorce? Let us know in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces