When They Heard Screaming From Inside Her Tomb, They Never Expected THIS To Happen Next…

Share This Story

Disturbing video footage shows a family in Honduras desperately smash open the tomb of a pregnant teenager after they heard screaming coming from her casket.

According to Daily Mail, family members broke open the tomb of Neysi Perez, 16, after her husband heard screaming coming from her grave after visiting it a day after her burial. When they opened the tomb, Perez’s family found that the glass viewing window of her coffin had been smashed, and that the teenager’s fingertips were bruised.

Unfortunately, the girl was dead by the time her family got to her. She was later returned to the cemetery and buried in the very same mausoleum.


Perez, who was three months pregnant, fell unconscious after waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Her family believes she had a panic attack after hearing gunfire outside, and she was quickly rushed to the hospital where doctors pronounced her dead. She was buried in the wedding dress she had worn just months earlier.

A day after her funeral, her husband Rudy Gonzales went to visit her grave, and there he got the shock of his life.

“I was heartbroken because my sweetheart had been taken so suddenly from me. I wanted to be near to her,” Gonzales said. “As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help.”

“It had already been a day since we buried her,” he added. “I couldn’t believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.”

Jesus Villanueva, a worker at the cemetery, said he also heard the girl’s screams.

“I convinced myself that the screams were coming from somewhere else. I never imagined that there was someone alive in there,” he said. “That afternoon the girl’s husband came to me begging me to get her out because she was alive. He was hysterical. The family were soon here and started breaking through the tomb, shouting her name.”

The girl was rushed to the hospital still inside her coffin, and though doctors desperately tried to revive her, she was already gone.


“The whole family rushed in, almost breaking the door down, carrying the girl in her casket,” Dr. Claudia Lopez recounted. “I told them to take her out and put her on the bed. Everybody was claiming she was alive so I went through all the necessary procedures. We evaluated and tried everything but the girl was dead. They put her back in the coffin and took her away again, back to the cemetery.”

Doctors now believe Perez originally suffered a severe panic attack which temporarily stopped her heart activity. She was unconscious long enough to be declared dead, only to wake up inside her own casket. Authorities now say the girl likely died due to lack of oxygen inside her grave.

“Once we had taken her out of the tomb I put my hand on her body. She was still warm, and I felt a faint heart beat,” said her cousin, Carolina Perez. “She had scratches on her forehead and bruises on her fingers. It looked like she had tried desperately to get out of the casket and hurt herself.”

Perez’s mother, Maria Gutierrez, is now speaking out to slam medics for declaring her daughter dead in the first place:

“The doctors declared her dead but everybody else around me kept telling me she wasn’t. She didn’t look like she had died.

Even after a day in the tomb the colour of her body was normal, her corpse didn’t smell, she just looked like she was in a deep sleep.

There was no rigamortis, her body was still flexible, it was impossible that she had been dead for so many hours.

We were all so happy. After being declared dead for such a long time, everybody was saying that she had come back to life. We were all so happy. I thought I was going to get my daughter back.”

Please pray for this poor girl and her family.

Share This Story

Like it? Leave a comment...

United States
National Debt