Fox News Anchor Risks Everything To SLAM Megyn Kelly
August 25, 2015 9:27pm PST
The first GOP debate aired a few weeks ago, and polls revealed that most Americans believe that Trump won by a landslide.
Many believed that Fox’s moderators, particularly Megan Kelly, were coming after Trump during the debate and trying to make him slip up. While most of the Fox lineup has stood behind Kelly and her fellow moderators, Brett Baier and Chris Wallace, one anchor was not afraid to let the world know exactly what he thinks about what went down.
According to Mediaite, Fox’s Todd Starnes slammed Kelly on Twitter last night for her terrible questions.
When the moderators asked Ohio Governor John Kasich if he would still love his daughter if she were a lesbian, Starnes unloaded once again.
And he didn’t stop there! As conservatives everywhere turned on Fox News on Friday morning, Starnes released a clip to let Republicans know they still have one friend left at the network: him!
What do you think about what Starnes had to say? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End