You’ll Never Shop at Target Again After Seeing What They Just Did
August 25, 2015 10:15pm PST
Due to a number of complaints from customers Target is taking off all of the gender labels in many its departments that contain children’s products.
The complaints came about when customers noticed signs that specifically designated certain toys for boys as well as girls.
Target is removing all the signage in the bedding section for children and these areas will not indicate a specific gender. They will also be removing all blue and pink paper in the children’s toy areas.
The only place where signage will remain the same is in the clothing department due to issues with proper sizing.
A number of different retailers have been eliminating and straying away from gender stereotypes in their stores.
This all started with the GoldieBlox product that was marketed towards girls at Target stores.
Target stated, “As guests have pointed out, in some departments like toys, home or entertainment, suggesting products by gender is unnecessary.”
Back in June, a mom in Ohio called out their gender determinations in the toy aisle of the store. She stated, “It stood out to me as a good example of the way our culture tends to view boys and men as the default, normal option and girls and women as the specialized option.
Given Target’s willingness to bow to absurd political correctness, we will no longer be shopping there.
SHARE if you also no longer support Target!
You may also like to read:
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This
- Liberals Furious After Donald Trump Says THIS About Harriet Tubman And The $20 Bill
- People Shocked When Three Bikini-Clad Girls Started Doing THIS
- Michelle Obama Claims Men Find Her ‘Sexy’ – Then Gets A Brutal Surprise