Idiot Rosie O’Donnell Tries to Challenge Trump – Gets a LOUD Wake Up Call
August 20, 2015 2:50pm PST
For years now, Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell have had a legendary rivalry that has played out in the public eye.
This rivalry escalated during the GOP debate a few weeks ago, when Megyn Kelly infamously asked Donald Trump about the misogynistic comments he has made about women in the past. When Kelly asked is he has referred to women as “fat pigs” and “slobs,” Trump responded, “only Rosie O’Donnell.”
Now, Trump is speaking out about Rosie O’Donnell again to THANK her for saving his performance in the debate. According to Mediaite, here’s what Trump had to say when he was asked about Rosie in a recent interview:
Rosie actually saved me because that was a rough question. So Rosie, finally you saved me. Because the room went wild. Between the laughing and the applause — it really stopped the rest of the question, which was just a continuation of “kill.” That was a question that could have ruined my whole evening.
Thank you, Rosie, for saving Trump! We owe you big time, girl!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End