Trump Announces Plans To ‘Scare The Pope’ With THIS
August 20, 2015 11:11am PST
Pope Francis is scheduled to visit the U.S. next month, and Donald Trump is already planning what he will say to the Christian leader should he get to meet him.
According to Daily Mail, Trump acknowledged that even though he is Protestant, the Pope is a “good guy” because he is becoming “political.”
In an interview on Wednesday, CNN’s Chris Cuomo asked Trump how he would respond if the Pope were to condemn capitalism as an “avenue to greed” that “can be toxic and corrupt.”
“I’d say ‘ISIS wants to get you,'” Trump responded bluntly. “That ISIS wants to go in and take over the Vatican. That’s a dream of theirs.”
“You would scare the Pope?” Cuomo then asked incredulously.
“I am going to have to scare the Pope,” Trump replied. “The Pope I hope can only be scared by God.”
“But the truth is – you know, if you look at what’s going on – they better hope that capitalism works, because it’s the only thing we have right now,” Trump continued. “And it’s a great thing when it works properly.”
Trump concluded that he believes the Pope actually is a fan of capitalism.
What do you think about what Trump had to say about the Pope? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End